[vtkusers] Re: Edge (region?) Visibility

Goodwin Lawlor goodwin.lawlor at ucd.ie
Wed Aug 3 10:58:09 EDT 2005

Hi,

I put up an alternative (better) script that uses the dot product of the
   triangle normal and the vector from the camera position to a point on
the polygon... means you can use perspective view instead of parallel.

Have a look here:

http://www.bioengineering-research.com/vtk/BackfaceCull2.tcl

Goodwin