[vtkusers] Problems running CMakeSetup under Windows XP

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Tue Aug 2 07:59:22 EDT 2005

What version of CMakeSetup are you using? (And how did you install it?)
What version of Windows?
What compiler / development environment?

I (personally) would never download a Microsoft DLL from a non-Microsoft
source unless you are carefully checking digital signatures to verify
that it's the same as the one Microsoft produced...

It sounds like we're not including the MFC dll in our installation
program for CMakeSetup... We probably just don't run into this very
often because most of our Windows users already have Visual Studio
installed. (Or at least one application that has previously installed
the MFC dll's in the Windows\System32 folder.)

Thanks for the report,
David