[vtkusers] Problems running CMakeSetup under Windows XP

Luca Picello luca.picello at libero.it
Mon Aug 1 19:58:46 EDT 2005

It is a required DLL from Microsoft Visual Studio, you can freely
download it from :

http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?mfc71

It should be installed automaticallywith Cmake's Windows Installer for
beta version 2.2.0.

copy it here :  c:\winxp\system32\MFC71.DLL

also others dlls from visual studio are needed: MSVCR71.DLL and MSVCP71.DLL
copy them directly to c:\program files\cmake 2.2\bin\ directory

good luck,

Luca