[vtkusers] Edge (region?) Visibility

Juan Ignacio Sánchez Lara juanignaciosl at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 07:05:22 EDT 2005

Hello all,

I've been told to use VTK library and I must admit I'm quite lost, so I'd
like to ask you for help.

I must implement an application which receives polygons and a "camera point"
as input (everithing in 2D), and it must return the segments of the polygon
edges which are visible from that point. What do you reccomend me to use?
The only documentation I've found is the library API, and it's quite hard to
begin that way...

Every kind of help would be greatly appreciated!

best regards,

--
Juan Ignacio Sánchez Lara
Ingeniero Técnico en Informática de Sistemas