[vtkusers] Using QVTKWidget

Jens Henrik Goebbert jens.goebbert at post.rwth-aachen.de
Wed Apr 27 17:49:33 EDT 2005

Hi
I send you attached a (quite silly but working) example project. Change the
path to a local PNG-File on your computer in the source before you use it.
Use the Qt makefile generator "qmake":
qmake vtkqt4-test.pro
make

It's made for Linux... To use it on Windows you have to modify vtkqt4-test.pro
and change the libraries added here (on Solaris it should work).

Bye
	Jens Henrik