[vtkusers] two overlapping renderers in the same qvtk widget

Clinton Stimpson clinton at elemtech.com
Wed Apr 27 12:51:25 EDT 2005

>------------------------------
>
>Message: 2
>Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 11:34:51 +0200
>From: francesco caruso <guernika_devel at yahoo.it>
>Subject: [vtkusers] two overlapping renderers in the same qvtk widget
>To: vtkusers at vtk.org
>
>Hello
>
>I'm learning Qt library, and I'd like insert my previous VTK application
>in a Qt window.
>
>In my application there are 2 overlapping renderers in the same window.
>I'd like to know if it will be possible to implement this in a qt
>application (more renderers in the same window), and I'd like to know
>where can I find documentation about QVTKWidget.

Unfortunately, VTK's documentation generator doesn't pick up QVTKWidget,
so for now, you have to look at the header file.

QVTKWidget can give you a default vtkRenderWindow  by calling
QVTKWidget::GetRenderWindow(), or you can give it one with the
QVTKWidget::SetRenderWindow(vtkRenderWindow*) function.
The vtkRenderWindow is a normal vtkRenderWindow, so yes, you can add
multiple renderers to it.

Clint