[vtkusers] The New vtkGlyph3d Methods

Randall Hand randall.hand at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 12:28:06 EDT 2005

I see that my application has been broken as the SelectInput* methods have
been removed from vtkGlyph3D in favor of "SetInputArrayToProcess", but I see
little to no explanation or example to how these work. So can some be so
kind as to translate the following into the new syntax:

if (strlen(scene->glyph_ScalarField) > 0) /*{{{*/
glyphs->SelectInputScalars(scene->glyph_ScalarField);
if (strlen(scene->glyph_VectorField) > 0)
glyphs->SelectInputVectors(scene->glyph_VectorField);
if (strlen(scene->glyph_NormalField) > 0)
glyphs->SelectInputNormals(scene->glyph_NormalField);/*}}}*/

--
Randall Hand
http://www.yeraze.com