[vtkusers] QVTKWidget not compiles using CVS code ( Linux )

Burlen burlen at apollo.sr.unh.edu
Mon Apr 18 13:55:18 EDT 2005

you may have already noticed this but if you go into ccmake there is an option
VTK_USE_QVTK, and a VTK_USE_GUISUPPORT
I set both these to on as well as BUILD_SHARED_LIBS.

with these set to on, vtk copiled the QVTK packages.

should mention that QVTK plugin crashes QT desigener for me now, so I may not
have these right, but at least it compiles.