[vtkusers] QVTKWidget not compiles using CVS code ( Linux )

Wagner Sales wsalles2003 at yahoo.com.br
Mon Apr 18 13:25:31 EDT 2005

Hi all,

Since I was read about QVTKWidget, I was downloaded the source code from
cvs repository to try to use them.
But, unfortunatelly, I cant compile... In Cmake, I was configured VTK to
use shared libraries ( after a little read on the CMakeLists.txt from
the GUISupport/Qt, I believe ), pattented, hybrid, etc, keeping off only
java and parallel. But, no makefile are generated on the GUISupport/Qt.
I was tried to configure directly on GUISupport directory, without
sucess. If help: i'm using cmake 2.0. If anyone can help, please.

Wagner Sales