[vtkusers] vtkFeatureEdges: Use for a Color Feature Finder

Bernhard Mayrhofer berninho1 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 30 07:48:40 EDT 2004

 Hi,

i want to aquire points of interests from 3D data. Till now i followed the the way to get images of this 3D polydata which i search for feature points with harris corner detector. I wondering if it possible to use vtkFeatureEdges for this topic. I have stored Colorinformation in scalars. I tried it once, but it does not work. The description in the manual does not help me, i even don´t know if it is generally possible. So, is it possible and how can it be done?

Thanks
Bernhard