[vtkusers] RE: [CMake] tcl wrapping & LocalUserOptions.cmake

Dean Inglis dean.inglis at camris.ca
Mon Sep 27 15:57:42 EDT 2004

Brad,

my out of source incarnation of VTK/Examples/Build/vtkMy
is called "vtkLocal" for lack of a better name: sorry if this
is confusing.  So, in a tcl script to test one of
my classes, I thought I should only have to write
package require vtk
package require vtklocal

at a cmd prompt what I am now getting is:
::vtk::load_component: vtkLocalGraphicsTCL could not be found.
+ an error message window explaining about the TCLLIBPATH settings etc.

Dean