[vtkusers] Shear-Warp

John Biddiscombe jbiddiscombe at skippingmouse.co.uk
Thu Sep 23 06:09:48 EDT 2004

The shear warp code is committed to CVS, but not part of the main build,
it's not fully operational. You get lots of browny points if you fix it up
so that its all working nicely and has no compiler warnings or tcl wrapping
problems.

1) As it's not part of the build (unless someone else has been tweaking it),
then you should really be getting linker errors
2) Edit your cmakelists files (add the classes to cmakelists files) to make
it part of the build and remove above linker errors (I assume you've done
this)
3) There is a tcl script example which should work once the above has been
done
4) Play lots and earn points by making it work better

JB