[vtkusers] Shear-Warp

"Johannes Käfer" jak4.scr at gmx.net
Wed Sep 22 13:35:23 EDT 2004

Hallo everyone,

I'm currently trying to integrate the Shear-Warp Algorithm into my project.
Right now I'm using a CVS checkout from the 20th of September 2004, so quite
up to date.

Unfortunatly I don't know how to use the Shear-Warp Mapper class.
Right now I do the following:

vtkVolumeShearWarpMapper* volumeMapper = vtkVolumeShearWarpMapper::New();
volumeMapper->SetFastClassification(1);

The other stuff is currently the same as with RayCasting. So this produces
no picture on the screen, all I get is a black Screen.

Has anyone used Shear-Warp before and can tell me how to use it?

Thanks for your help!

Johannes

--
+++ GMX DSL Premiumtarife 3 Monate gratis* + WLAN-Router 0,- EUR* +++
Clevere DSL-Nutzer wechseln jetzt zu GMX: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl