[vtkusers] vtkVoxelModeller class

Shinichi vtksamurai at yahoo.co.jp
Thu Sep 23 03:49:14 EDT 2004

Hi, vtk users,

 I want to convert closed surface into volume data.

I think vtkVoxelModeller is for this purpose.  After converting, I would like to visualize the output data, but error occured because vtkVoxelModeller's output is not suitable for vtkVolumeRayCastMappper's input. And then I used vtkImageShiftScale, but this class can't recognize vtkBitArray that is vtkVoxelModeller's scalar data.

 In addtion, I would like to convert polygonal data with too many polygon, are there substitute of vtkVoxelModeller?

Thanks in advance,

Shinichi.

TSUKAME EIKOU! KAGAYAKE EGAO!
Yahoo! JAPAN JPC OFFICIAL INTERNET PORTAL SITE
http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/para/