[vtkusers] new users .. need some help for, as usual, 3D rendering

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Mon Sep 20 18:27:16 EDT 2004

Salut Florent,

	You can at any time print information on vtk object useing

obj->Update();  //important
obj->Print( cerr );

	I am guessing that you didn't change the contour value, so it might not
match your data range. If you want you can print the scalar range of the
image data:

reader->Update()
cerr << reader->GetOutput()->GetScalarRange()[0] << " "  <<
reader->GetOutput()->GetScalarRange()[1]

HTH
Mathieu