[vtkusers] vtkImagePlaneWidget - "cannot find class vtkCollectionSimpleIterator"

Istvan Matis i_matis at yahoo.de
Sun Sep 19 14:04:07 EDT 2004

Hi Dean,

I downloaded and compiled everything from:
http://www.vtk.org/files/release/4.4/VTK-4.4-LatestRelease.zip    (from the
link Interim Release)

A also downloaded everything from the link "nightly updates"
http://www.vtk.org/files/nightly/vtkNightlyDocHtml.tar.gz
but this file contains only the documentation of vtk 4.5.0 - as it says on
the main-index page: Revision 1.1987 , Date 2004/09/16 01:46:28 . And not
even this documentation contains the class vtkCollectionSimpleIterator....

If this is the entire latest vtk, then yes, I have downloaded it and
compiled it.
If not, then my question is:

Where can I download the latest vtk from?

Thanks in advance,
Istvan