[vtkusers] Vtk Visual Studio 7 .NET Linking warning

REGAT-BARREL Aurélien arbvtk at yahoo.fr
Sat Sep 18 14:41:33 EDT 2004

Hi,
This error is sometimes du to multiple inclusion of the same lib(s).
Be sure that none of all the libs include an other one in its link tab. Only your exe should link with the libs.

Nacho Larrabide <nacho at lncc.br> wrote:
Than-X for the quick response Brad!,

But I've tryed to clean the hole build tree and the probles is
steel there. Any other suggestion?.
One more thing, what should be the steps to build my
vtk-itk-fltk aplication staticly? is there any
tutorial/help/handout where I can take a look on how to do
these?. Visual Developer keeps on making one small exe file and
I have to carry al the dlls (at least the vtk and itk
libraries).
Please bring some light over my darknes because I'm going
crazy... :).

Than-X again for your response

Regards,

Nacho

Aurélien REGAT-BARREL
My VTK blog : http://aurelien_regat-barrel.blogspot.com

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail

Le nouveau Yahoo! Messenger est arrivé ! Découvrez toutes les nouveautés pour dialoguer instantanément avec vos amis.Téléchargez GRATUITEMENT ici !