[vtkusers] EnSight reader

Amy Henderson amy.henderson at kitware.com
Tue Sep 14 14:04:16 EDT 2004

Hi Francesco,

Try using the vtkGenericEnSightReader.  It will choose the correct
EnSightReader subclass based on the format of your data files. From looking
at your file names, I would guess that dati_fluent.encas may be your case
file.  (The case file is an ASCII file that lists the file names of your
geometry and variable files, so you can open your dati_fluent.encas file in
a text editor to see if that is what it contains.)  I don't think the case
file is required to have a .case extension; it's just the default.

- Amy