[vtkusers] EnSight reader

Berk Geveci berklist at nycap.rr.com
Tue Sep 14 14:04:23 EDT 2004

I am guessing .encas. It should look similar to:

#EnSight6 example to test vtkEnSight6Reader

FORMAT
type: ensight

GEOMETRY
model: elements6.geo

VARIABLE
scalar per node:        pointScalars    elements6.Nsca
vector per node:        pointVectors    elements6.Nvec

Berk Geveci <berklist at nycap.rr.com>