[vtkusers] from C to VTK

Amy Henderson amy.henderson at kitware.com
Mon Sep 13 08:49:05 EDT 2004

VTK is written in C++, and the line of code you included is valid for
setting scalars in VTK using C++.  VTK is a library, not a programming
language, so I don't know what you mean by converting the code from C to
VTK.  Are you trying to access VTK from one of the wrapped languages (Tcl,
Python, or Java)?

- Amy