[vtkusers] "LIC Algorithm" and "Unstructured grid volume rendering"

Christpher Auer christopher.auer at web.de
Sun Sep 12 07:57:41 EDT 2004

Hello everyone!

can someone tell me please, if there is currently some development on
the implementation of "LIC Algorithm" and/or "Unstructured grid volume
rendering"? Or do you know someone who might know this?

I am a student of Computer Science. Me and a fellow student are
considering to make out thesis on that topics. Hence it would be nice to
know, if there is already development on LIC and/or "UG volume
rendering" (or at least some plans).

Thanks in advance!

Best regards
Christopher Auer