[vtkusers] Multiple data attributes of same type in single data set

Xavier Tricoche tricoche at sci.utah.edu
Fri Sep 10 17:53:51 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I wonder how to read and assign multiple vtkDataArrays of same type
(say scalars) to a single data set. All I could find on that topic was
about specifying the name of a single active array for each type of
attribute. Moreover I found kind of weird that the default behavior of
the vtkDataSetReader is to ignore any additional array of a given type
once a first instance of this type has been encountered.

Does someone know how to handle this?

Thanks,
Xavier
--