[vtkusers] problem with mangled symbols on mesa 6.1

Michael Dussere dussere at labri.fr
Tue Sep 7 05:50:25 EDT 2004

Hi,

I'm using mangled mesa for doing some offscreen rendering in VTK and
Paraview.
Lately I tryed to change my Mesa 5.0.2 for Mesa 6.0.
I compile with linux-static and USE_MGL_NAMESPACE.

The problem is that the static libraries that I get contain the
"mangled" symbols (for instance mgl__unused413) but also references on
undefined "regular" symbols (gl__unused413). On my 5.0.2 libs the
undefined "regular" symbols don't appear. For the moment I will continue
with Mesa 5.0.2 ...

Michael.