[vtkusers] How to map functional data on MR brain surface

Claire Labbé claire.labbe at medasys.com
Fri Sep 3 09:23:03 EDT 2004

Hello everyone,

I am a beginer in using VTK, and Iv' been able to render indenpendantly my
functional data (containing cluster data) using MIP, and my MR brain volume
using surface shading. It works perfectly. But I am still perplex on how to
do a special merge between these 2 volumes.
And things becomes complex as I want, in fact, to project my functional data
on MR brain surface as shown in attached image.

Can anyone give me the rough lines in VTK terms on how to implement such a
functional mapping on MR brain surface ?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Claire Labbe