[vtkusers] Re: vtkimageActor mouse picking and picked position

Goodwin Lawlor goodwin.lawlor at ucd.ie
Wed Sep 1 10:20:53 EDT 2004

Have a look here: http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK_Mouse_Picking

Please add to it if you get any further ideas.

hth

Goodwin

"nora mohamedi" <nooryc_26 at yahoo.fr> wrote in message
news:20040901141526.86236.qmail at web60906.mail.yahoo.com...
Hi,
I am newbie at vtk and in my application, I need to display an MRI image and
interact with the mouse on it to draw on it. So far I can display the Image,
I can pick it with the mouse but I don't know how to get the 2D coordinates
of the picked position in the image domain. I can only get the position
using " GetLastEventPosition" but inside the render window and not the image
itself. Could anyone help on this matter ?
thanks

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail

Le nouveau Yahoo! Messenger est arrivé ! Découvrez toutes les nouveautés
pour dialoguer instantanément avec vos amis. Téléchargez GRATUITEMENT ici !