[vtkusers] vtkimageActor mouse picking and picked position

nora mohamedi nooryc_26 at yahoo.fr
Wed Sep 1 10:15:26 EDT 2004

Hi,
I am newbie at vtk and in my application, I need to display an MRI image and interact with the mouse on it to draw on it. So far I can display the Image, I can pick it with the mouse but I don't know how to get the 2D coordinates of the picked position in the image domain. I can only get the position using " GetLastEventPosition" but inside the render window and not the image itself. Could anyone help on this matter ?
thanks

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail

Le nouveau Yahoo! Messenger est arrivé ! Découvrez toutes les nouveautés pour dialoguer instantanément avec vos amis.Téléchargez GRATUITEMENT ici !