[vtkusers] unable to read multiple parts with vtkEnSightReader and derivative classes - VTK 4.4.2 on Linux

Kenneth Gage kenneth.gage at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 17:14:33 EST 2004

Hello -

I am having much trouble reading multiple parts from an EnSight6 file
output from FLUENT.  When I use CastToConcrete and GeometryFilter as
shown in the examples, I can only view the first part in my file.
Despite reading through both the VTK manual and textbook, I haven't
been able to figure out how to gain access to the other parts in the
file; Is there a way to request the number of geometric parts and read
a specific part for processing?

Apologies in advance if I am missing something obvious; I'm stuck at
square one and have been for some time.

Thanks!
Ken

--