[vtkusers] Is vtkDistributedDataFilter put in thelibvtkParallel.s o library?

Fisk, Lee Ann lafisk at sandia.gov
Fri Oct 29 12:18:02 EDT 2004

Hello... vtkDistributedDataFilter depends on several other new classes.
You will need them as well:

vtkPKdTree
vtkKdTree
vtkKdNode
vtkMergeCells
vtkExtractCells
vtkBoxClipDataSet
vtkExtractUserDefinedPiece
vtkModelMetadata
vtkPlanesIntersection
vtkPointsProjectedHull
vtkSubGroup

If you pull these out of the CVS head and try to run them in 4.4, I
think it's likely there will be problems.  I would just check out the
CVS head.

Lee Ann

Jeremy,

	My mistake the filter is recent. So it din't made into 4.4. You have

two options:

- stick to 4.4, and copy/paste only this class from CVS into your VTK
directory. Recompile

- Use CVS

HTH
Mathieu