[vtkusers] Please Help : RayCast, MIP and Plane

Massimo Ivani massimo.ivani at mlsw.com
Thu Oct 28 10:20:00 EDT 2004

Hello vtk Users,

I'm working with vtk 4.0 with CT images and using RayCasy or MIP functions
to create Volume Models. All is working well but if I add a plane or a
sphere to the scene using a texture on them, for example a bone texture of
cut plane, I get strange results when I rotate the model: cut plane
disappears, cut plane change dimension and so on. All is ok if I add a plane
to the scene with no texture on it. May be that is a bug of vtk 4.0???

Thank you for your help.

Dr. Massimo Ivani
Media Lab Software
Ph. (+39) 0187517775