[vtkusers] RE: vtk application on Document/View (MDI) pattern.

shijith shijith at ddd.co.jp
Wed Oct 27 21:33:03 EDT 2004

Hi,
I think you have overridden virtual function Create().
But in instead you Add WM_CREATE in your view class using class wizard.
which looks something like this.

int C3DView::OnCreate(LPCREATESTRUCT lpCreateStruct)
{
	if (CView::OnCreate(lpCreateStruct) == -1)
		return -1;

	this->renWin->AddRenderer(this->ren);
    	this->renWin->SetParentId(this->m_hWnd);
    	this->iren->SetRenderWindow(this->renWin);

}
Bye
Shijith

Message: 4