[vtkusers] request for help about "how to dicom read into and out dicom files"

vtkdicomer vtkdicom at 163.com
Mon Oct 25 10:27:43 EDT 2004

hello,
i am a VC programming freshman deal with dicom file. Now i have a problem that is i want to read a dicom data from CT by programming which will use MFC, wherea not by software directly. And what kind of struct could I define to save my read result in other data type (eg. save picture in BMP type, and person name in char type). how could I make this problem out?
      thanks a lot !
                                               hongsongyang  (a new vtkdicomer)

        vtkdicom at 163.com
          2004-10-25