[vtkusers] Texture Mapping

Oliver Hornung olli.hornung at gmx.de
Mon Oct 25 09:39:01 EDT 2004

Hi VTK-Users!
I am pretty new to VTK! I have the following problem. From a video sequence
I reconstructed a 3D scene (point cloud) as well as the camera locations.
Using all the different views of the cameras I would now like to ‘map’ this
image information onto the scene to make it look realistic. I have no idea
if this is possible using VTK. At this time I reconstructed the surface of
the point cloud successfully using a surface reconstruction filter but now I
am stuck.
Thanks for any help in advance.
Oliver

--
+++ GMX DSL Premiumtarife 3 Monate gratis* + WLAN-Router 0,- EUR* +++
Clevere DSL-Nutzer wechseln jetzt zu GMX: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl