[vtkusers] java pipeline browser

John Shalf jshalf at lbl.gov
Thu Oct 21 12:43:45 EDT 2004

Please take a look at Triana

To see an image of it, check out the "Triana How To Guide"
	http://www.triana.co.uk/docs/index.html#

It is very flexible for supporting a number of workflows.  I think
several of these incorporate VTK, but mix it with other Grid
services for distributed workflows.
	http://www.triana.co.uk/links/

-john