[vtkusers] problem with vtk on linux (debian) with opengl libs from

Meshulum Laks mlaks at verizon.net
Tue Oct 19 00:09:45 EDT 2004

On Monday 18 October 2004 11:12 pm, you wrote:
> You mentioned an open source dicom workstation, where are you going to get
> the dicom lib ?

I have been using dcmtk (c++), which is very nice to use to decode dicom
files.

I also have been using the open source (essentially c ) wustl ctn software
which is nice as it has a full database backed (Postgresql) dicom server,
which I have currently stored over 10 terabytes of dicom files serving my
hospital.
so I think maybe to use  a combination of both to speed my work and just build
the gui with qt.
I have already written a simple toy display with opengl. But now I see from
the work of the people who wrote Osirix for Mac OSX the power of vtk and I
want to tap into that!
Mitchell