[vtkusers] problem with vtk on linux (debian) with opengl libs from

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Mon Oct 18 23:12:38 EDT 2004

Thanks Mitchell I was just trying to help you as I had gone through the same problems, that's all. Anyway I did setup a wiki page:

http://vtk.org/Wiki/VTK_OpenGL

That should help other people setup their opengl driver, but as you mention, if nvidia worked out of the box, ATI should *seriously* rethink the quality of their linux driver.

You mentioned an open source dicom workstation, where are you going to get the dicom lib ?

Anyway enjoy,
Mathieu