[vtkusers] Re: Re: once Again....because i didnt get reply the first

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Sun Oct 17 16:08:06 EDT 2004

p3rdigao,

   You should really start using google or the search engine at the top of vtk.org webpage, to search for question like this. The recommended way is to use cmake to handle everything for you, for instance here are some typical cmakelists.txt you may want to use for your project (*). VC6 might be easy to learn for basic usage, but you'll enter in very difficult problems that cmake handle for you, thus you'll have more time to spent on the intersting side (your real project) compare to some linking/compilation options.

HTH
Mathieu
http://vtk.org/pipermail/vtkusers/2004-September/076557.html
http://vtk.org/pipermail/vtkusers/2003-October/070298.html