[vtkusers] Glyphs: color by one scalar, scale by another

Craig N. Scott craig.scott at csiro.au
Wed Oct 13 21:51:50 EDT 2004

Hi all. Anyone know if it is possible to have the color and scaling of
vtkGlyph3D's controlled by *different* scalars? I need the "radius"
scalar to control the size of a sphere glyph, but I need each sphere
colored according to a different scalar, like "velocity".

I eventually need to do this with vectors instead of scalars too, but I
am assuming the solution to the above would be similar for vectors.

Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks in advance.

--
Dr Craig Scott, CSIRO (CMIS)
Melbourne, Australia

Computers are easy to reboot. Attitudes are much harder.