[vtkusers] positioning the vtkCubeAxisActor2D

Burlen Loring burlen at apollo.sr.unh.edu
Tue Oct 5 22:17:13 EDT 2004

Hi
I am using the vtkCubeAxisActor2D to provide  axes for a contour plot, I have
translated the plot to the right by 10 units, however the Axes don't move.

 I have tried many things to move the Axes such as SetPosition(),
SetDisplayPosition(), GetPositionCoordinate().SetValue(),
GetActualPositionCoordinate.SetValue(), even
GetXAxisActor2D().GetPoint1Coordinate().SetValue() etc...

The Axes won't budge. Does anyone know what I can do to translate this thing
10  units (in the world coordinate system) to the right?