[vtkusers] (no subject)

shijith nair hercules77 at rediffmail.com
Sun Nov 28 21:58:09 EST 2004

Hi...
i have a doubt regarding vtkPlaneWidget.
I want to position a slice (vtkPlaneWidget) in my volume created by VolumeRayCasting technique.
Now my problem is to move the slice by moving a slider control in the GUI.
I am using microdoft visual c++ 6 for my development.
i found vtkPlaneWidget can be translated/rotated/resized on mouse interaction,but i don't want it in this way. But does any one know how to do it using a slider control or using any other GUI controls?
any help would be appreciated.

Thnaks in advance
hercules.