[vtkusers] a problem after image processing

vtkdicomer vtkdicom at 163.com
Sat Nov 20 21:27:37 EST 2004

Hello ,everyone
     I have processed the image gray level through the function in the vtkImageViewer/vtkImageViewer2 to make the image display in a right gray level I want. However, it is only used for display a 2D image, but cannot use this displaying output in other process. For example, I want to put the results of the image processing into vtkMarchingCubes class to make a 3D reconstruction under this gray scale I have processed in the 2D images, but I failed. It seems that only the imagereader`s output can be used in vtkMarchingCubes class, whereas, the output of my image processing in vtkImageViewer/vtkImageViewer2 cannot be used for further works, but only to show you a 2D image rightly to your eyes.
     So who can help me to make my image processing results used in furure works. If my method is not correct. how could I process a image to make this processing results in 3D reconsturction or other works.
     Thanks a lot!

        vtkdicomer
        vtkdicom at 163.com
          2004-11-21