[vtkusers] Picking of lines

shivanna.prashanth at wipro.com shivanna.prashanth at wipro.com
Thu Nov 18 03:03:27 EST 2004

Hi All,
   I have drawn horizontal and vertical lines using vtkActor2D.
Now I need to implement the mouse interaction to move these lines using
vtkPicker.
It would be helpful, if someone could give some guidelines in achieving
the line selection and movement on mouse events.

Thanks & Regards
Prashanth

Confidentiality Notice

you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or Mailadmin at wipro.com immediately