[vtkusers] Re: Re: Help needed using segmented data

Vidya Raghavan vidya_raghavan at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 17 11:29:40 EST 2004

Hi VTK users,

Could anyone please run this Tcl script:
http://www.bioengineering-research.com/vtk/segmented.tcl
with my data at http://www.cs.northwestern.edu/~vidya/data

You basically need to change the filepath in the tcl script to wherever you
store the data. Please let me know if you can see any data in the rendering
window. I can't seem to see anything..

Thanks for your help!

-vidya