[vtkusers] Problem with Windows XP SP2

Adam Bird Adam.Bird at sercoassurance.com
Wed Nov 17 06:21:17 EST 2004

I am using Windows XP professional, nVidia GeForce FX Go5200 with
VTK4.2
After installing Service Pack 2 for Windows XP I get the error message

'Driver components mis-match. Exit is the only option.'

I have tried the latest release drivers from nVidia and the latest Beta
drivers
from nVidia and these have made no difference.

Dose anyone know of a solution?

Adam Bird

****Disclaimer***********
This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and/or privileged material; it  is for the intended addressee(s) only.  If you are not a named addressee, you must not use, retain or disclose such information.

Serco cannot guarantee that the e-mail or any attachments are free from viruses.

The views expressed in this e-mail are those of the originator and do not necessarily represent the views of Serco.

Nothing in this e-mail shall bind Serco in any contract or obligation.

Serco Group plc.  Registered in England and Wales.  No: 2048608
Registered Office:  Serco House, 16 Bartley Wood Business Park, Bartley Way, Hook, Hampshire, RG27 9UY, United Kingdom.
****End Disclaimer*******
<<<<GWIASIG 0.07>>>>