[vtkusers] Display vtk render result in a view of vc

pagen_ivan at sohu.com pagen_ivan at sohu.com
Tue Nov 9 22:22:59 EST 2004

Hi:
   I want to display the render result in a view inherited from CFormView of VC. The following code is written in a command handling function of MyView.cpp:
   vtkRenderWindow * Renderwindow=vtkRenderWindow::New();
   RenderWindow->AddRenderer(Render);
   RenderWindow->SetParentId(m_hWnd);
   vtkRenderWindowInteractor *iren=vtkRenderWindowInteractor::New();
   iren->SetRenderWindow(RenderWindow);
   iren->Initialize();

   RenderWindow->Start();
   iren->Start();

   iren->Delete();
   RenderWindow->Delete();

   Till now I'v got the render result in my view, but there remains two problems:
   1. After I terminate the programe, the process of this programe is still running. But if "RenderWindow->SetParentId(m_hWnd);" is removed, it worked properly;
   2. When the programe is running, if I open another data file the render result could be displayed. But then I click the mouse in the render window, the render result of last data file display again;

   Could somebody help me? Thanks!
                                                      ivan
                                                   2004.11.10