[vtkusers] how to use vtk code in MFC

Marek.Wasilewski at dnv.com Marek.Wasilewski at dnv.com
Thu Nov 4 06:12:48 EST 2004

Hi Peter
I don't know whether it will help or whether you want to do it that way anyway, but there is some information on how to wrap up VTK along with MFC in an ActiveX control here:  http://www.data-visualization-software.com/visualization/vtkactivex.aspx.  You could then host the ActiveX control on a CFormView instead.

I hope it helps.

Marek

Dr. Marek Wasilewski
Principal Software Engineer

DNV Software - Risk Management
DET NORSKE VERITAS, Highbank House
Exchange Street, Stockport Cheshire, SK3 0ET

Tel:		+44 (0)161 477 3818
Fax:		+44 (0)161 477 3819
E-mail:	<mailto:marek.wasilewski at dnv.com>