[vtkusers] help=( call back command

A J lost_bits1110 at hotmail.com
Mon May 31 17:40:13 EDT 2004

... am I supposed to include all the parameters in the DoStuff function when
I do:

CallbackCommand->SetCallback(DoStuff);

??
Anywyas I tried this but I must be putting in the wrong parameters because
it still wont accept it..
but from all the examples i've seen so far, what I have should work!! but it
doesnt..!!!
It must be something really basic which I am not seeing, so if someone could
point this out then that woudl be great and then i can finally move on
thank you again!!