[vtkusers] help=( call back command

A J lost_bits1110 at hotmail.com
Mon May 31 16:10:04 EDT 2004

Hi, why do I get the following compile error?? I have the correct parameters
in the function taken in by SetCallback..? So why doenst it seem to
recognize it??

no matching function for call to `vtkCallbackCommand::
SetCallback(<unknown type>)'
/usr/local/include/vtk/vtkCallbackCommand.h:65: candidates are:
void vtkCallbackCommand::SetCallback(void (*)(vtkObject*, long unsigned int,
void*, void*))

I have a class, say MyClass, and I have the following:

void MyClass::function()
{
        Iren->AddObserver( vtkCommand::EnterEvent , CallbackCommand );
	CallbackCommand->SetCallback(DoStuff);
}

void MyClass::DoStuff( vtkObject* caller, long unsigned int a, void* arg,
void* b)
{
    cout<<"detected event"<<endl;
}