[vtkusers] two renderer in renderwindow

Amy Henderson amy.henderson at kitware.com
Fri May 28 10:52:40 EDT 2004

Hi Thomas,

The thing that jumps out at me from your code snippet is that the renderer
layers are now in the wrong order. Awhile ago (certainly before the current
version of VTK), the order of renderer layers was changed so that the
bottom-most layer was numbered 0, and layers on top of it had increasing
layer numbers.

This e-mail explains the reasons for the change:
http://vtk.org/pipermail/vtkusers/2004-February/022036.html.

- Amy