[vtkusers] vtkProgrammableGlyphFilter

david michell davidmichell at rediffmail.com
Thu May 27 04:02:26 EDT 2004

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
Hi Everyone,
I was working on the vtkProgrammableGlyphFilter and I have this problem.
I have a vtkUnstructuredGrid points.
I want to put a sphere of varying sizes as glyphs for these points.
I was successfully able to do that and get the output.
BUT there is one problem, if the number of points exceeds 100,000 I do not get any glyphs. The window is blank.
This happens only for glyphs, Iam able to render the same number of points(100,000) as points on the screen.
I want to know if there is any upper limit on the number of points vtkProgrammableGlyphFilter or if something Iam doing could be wrong.
Please Help.
Thank you,
David Michell