[vtkusers] RemoveActor()...[SOLVED]

Matt Schmiermund matt at plasticflow.com
Wed May 26 09:41:12 EDT 2004

After looking at it multiple times I found a
"-DUNICODE" flag for the c compiler in my qmake (yes
Qmake) generated makefile. Removing that fixed my
problem. Now I only wish I had noticed it the first
time I looked.

Thanks to all of those who offered help.

-Matt

http://vtk.org/pipermail/vtkusers/2004-May/048923.html